What is a favicon?
A favicon, or favorite icon, is small little icon used to identify your blog/site in a browser. You most frequently see a favicon in a browser’s address bar or within a browser tab. It also is used when you bookmark a blog/site.
Create a Favicon for your blog/site for FREE! It’s simple, the steps include:
- Select the image you’d like as your favicon
- Click the upload button
- Select the standard size: 16px
- Download your new free favicon
- Upload the image to your site/server
- Add the simple one line code provided within your sites <head> section
- That’s it! Refresh your page to see your new custom favicon
Having a Favicon for your blog/site is great marketing and branding practice.